If you are are looking for dark mode for your Google chrome,then you should be happy to know that this guide will help to know how to activate Dark theme or Dark mode on Chrome for android .
Google Chrome is the most popular Browser across all the operating systems whether it be the mobile devices or computer PCs. Google Chrome has some of the highest levels of security to protect against any rogue or malware invasion. It also has some great features along with the ability to load the pages quickly, making it one of the highly used web browser serving billions of devices.
For laptop or Computer, the Chrome has support for extensions which makes it possible to run any productive utility services including the use of Dark Theme on the web browser. But no such support is there in case of Mobile Chrome Browser. The browser also doesn’t have any dark mode or dark theme as of now.
Google has shut down the project of a dark mode for Android or truly speaking there was no idea of dark mode. So, there is no any way to download a Chrome APK and get a Dark Theme. But today in this post I will tell you about few methods and workarounds to get the night theme on your Chrome Browser for Android.
- A Detailed Guide On How To Record Skype calls [Fast &Easily]
- Best Tips on How To Save Your Mobile Data on Android Fast[With Photos]
- How to use Google Track my phone to Track your Lost phone[Very Easy]
- 8 Easy ways to speed up Internet Connection on Android
- Secret Techniques on how to Secure your Android Phone(Offline &Online)
Step 3. Under Accessibility Turn ON the Simplified view
Step 4. Once the Simplified view is enabled open any web page and you will see the option at the bottom ‘Show Simplified View’. Tap on it.
Step 5. Now in ‘Simplified View’, again open settings of Chrome and there you will see the option Appearance.
The above method may not seem very reliable because you need to switch each time onto the simplified view to get dark Chrome. If you are comfortable with it then you are good to go.
Read more: How to duplicate Word document
2. Chrome Based 3rd Party Browser
Thanks for being an open source project, Google releases the source code of Chrome for the developers to play around. Many independent developers use this code and develop browsers. And one such browser is Kiwi Browser.
Features of Kiwi Chrome Browser
- Built on Google Chromium Code
- Has core features and interface as Chrome Browser
- Inbuilt Ad Blocking and Dark Theme.
- Data Saver and much more.
- With the Kiwi Browser, you can enable the dark mode and enjoy the web with night theme. In many instances, you will find the Kiwi Browser Better than the Chrome Browser
- Play Store- Kiwi Chrome Browser
- You can check out the image of the Apps interface.
Dark Mode on Kiwi
You can install a dark theme on your Android using a zip or substratum. Google Search for more info. But method will add the theme to complete U I.
Conclusion: With the above methods you should know how to activate Dark Chrome Theme on your Android devices