I visited a forum, recently and noticed that a lot of people are complaining about the dasher app not working, or doordash app not working
It’s true that sometimes some apps fail, but in this Article we will discuss different ways both the app and your phone can lead to the dasher app not working.
Why does the Dasher app not working Persists?
There are many things that can make an app to stop working, and we will discuss them one by one.
Your Internet Connection is bad:
Knowing fully well, that a large part of the dasher app depends heavily on internet connection, if your internet is bad, the dasher app will not work.
How to fix dasher app not working if it’s internet issues:
- Turn on your wifi, and make sure you are connected to a WiFi network.
- Ensure that airplane mode is switched off.
- If WiFi doesn’t Work, turn it off and use a cellular network instead.
- If all of these fail, try again later, as your network bandwidth may be low.
- Try the website https://driver.doordash.com/, if this works it means your account is safe but there is an issue with the app
2. Close app and Clear Cache
As a software developer, I know what it means to build and maintain bugs in an app, sometimes cache can cause conflict Inside an app.
To make sure cache doesn’t stop you from using the app, you want to clear them.
If you are using an Android device, you can clear your cache using these steps:
- Go to setting
- Click on apps
- Look for and select the dasher app
- At the bottom there is a “clear cache” button, click on it.
- Accept any prompt that pops up and boom! Your cache is cleared.
Force clear app by double tapping on the home button (iPhone 8 and below) and swiping up the dasher app to clear it.
For iPhone X and above uses swipe up the home Virtual button, and swipe up the app to force clear it.
3. Restart Your phone:
Most people don’t turn off their phones because the battery never goes down, well this can lead to dasher app not working.
So try to restart your phone, and try again it should work..
4. Uninstall and Reinstall
If none of these work, then you will want to uninstall the app and reinstall from the app store or Google play store.
After installing we recommend you turn off your phone and boot it back up.
This should fix the dasher app not working problem.
The Dasher app not working after I Updated the App:
If after an update you noticed that your app has stopped working or you’re told an error “can’t install app”
There are a few steps to take to fix this.
Uninstall the app from your phone, turn off and reboot and install from the play or app store.
Using the dasher app/ door dash app can sometimes be challenging, we hope these steps help you fix the dasher app not working complaint!